I used to love buying frozen potato wedges and frying it at home. Now that I have become more health conscious, I follow the 'healthy and homemade' slogan.
Potato wedges are great as a side dish with chicken roast, pasta and even for those late night cravings.
- 4 large potatoes cut into wedges with skin
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (optional)
- 1 tsp chaat masala (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Oil for frying
- 1In a large bowl, pour olive oil and all the other ingredients and mix in the wedges. Let the flavours get thru the wedges for about half an hour.
- 2Bake the wedges for 20-25 mins at 180 deg celcius.
- 3Remove from the baking sheet and fry in hot oil for 2 minutes or till the wedges are golden brown and crispy.
- 4Sprinkle salt and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!