Who doesn't love nutella? We have everything from nutella cookies, nutella shake to nutella pizza. I came across this recipe from tastemade and I made a few changes. Treat yourself to one of the best 'crunchy from the outside and melt in the mouth texture inside' nutella brownies.
- 12 tbsp nutella
- 7 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 deg celcius. In a double boiler, mix butter and nutella. Keep to cool.
- 2Whisk together eggs and sugar till the mixture is pale yellow and foamy.
- 3Add nutella mixture to the eggs and sugar. Mix in the flour gradually till the batter is smooth and lumps free.
- 4Bake for 45 mins till the brownies crack from the surface and are still moist from the inside.
- 5Serve with vanilla icecream. Enjoy!