What more would you ask for on a sunny day? My little sister made this pretty green drink for me. Mint and lime mojito is a cool, refreshing citrus drink you can make in a few minutes.
In a long glass, muddle your mint and limes, you just need to crush it enough to release the juices.
Add vanilla and mint syrup, give it a mix. Pour 7up and add in ice cubes. Garnish with lime and mint leaves. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
- 1 tin 7up/ any soda drink
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 green lime cut into 4 wedges
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 2 tbsp wild mint syrup
- 1In a long glass, muddle mint leaves and lime till all the juices are released.
- 2Add vanilla syrup and mint syrup. Stir well.
- 3Pour your soda drink and ice cubes.
- 4Garnish with lime and mint. Serve chilled. Enjoy!