Chicken kebabs are moist, infused with flavors and can be made for any occasion. They can be used as burger patty or as a filling for club sandwiches.
- 500 g boneless chicken/ minced chicken
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 green chillies
- Few fresh coriander leaves
- 1 medium size onion
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 egg beaten
- 2 tsp gramflour/ besan powder
- 1 lemon juice
- 1Blend together chicken with garlic, ginger, garam masala, cumin powder, salt, black pepper, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, onion and green chillies.
- 2To the minced meat, add egg, gram flour, cheese and lemon juice. Mix well and make round kebabs.
- 3Keep in the freezer for an hour. Shallow fry on medium heat till both sides are evenly brown.
- 4Don't press the kababs while frying that would remove all moisture.
- 5Serve hot with fries or use as a filling for burgers and club sandwiches. Enjoy!